Friday, December 9, 2011

Guest Designer: Sketchy Thursdays - 08 December 2011 - Top of the World

It's time for another Sketchy Thursdays' sketch.  It's the second week in December, and I am the Guest Designer for the whole month! Woohoo!!!

Here is this week's sketch...

And here's my take...


Close up on the title and journalling.



The journalling reads -

" For my big 3-0, Hubby Cookie & I spent the weekend at the Marina Bay Sands.  It was a truly breathtaking experience to see Singapore atop a 57-storey structure.  A real TOP OF THE WORLD feeling!  And the infinity pool they are most proud about is definitely a must-see.
- Marina Bay Sands -
- 19-20 March 2011 - "

Layout Recipe :
Stitched Cardstock Base - We R Memory Keepers
Assorted scraps of blue DP from different brands
Diecut cut with Cricut Expression Accent Essentials cartridge
Chipboard letter stickers - Thickers - Iguana


- o0o -

I hope you can join in the fun this week and show us your take on this week's sketch. :)






It's me,

1 Cookie Thoughts: