Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Designer: Sketchy Thursdays - 29 December 2011 - Sweets for my Sweet

This is the last Sketchy Thursdays' sketch for 2011.  And it is my last LO as the December Guest Designer for them.

Here it is...


Close up on the elements.



And here is the sketch.


Layout Recipe:

DP base - Simple Stories
DP - American Crafts
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Buttons - Buttons Galore
Chipboard Letters - My Little Shoebox
Ribbon - Pink Paisley
Punches - Martha Stewart, EK Success
Sticker Label - October Afternoon
Rubber Charm - October Afternoon


- o0o -

I had a lot of fun playing with the sketches all thru this month.  And I want to thank the wonderful ladies at Sketchy Thursdays for the opportunity they have extended to me to work with them. It was a great experience! :)


It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: