Thursday, December 1, 2011

Guest Designer: Sketchy Thursdays - 01 December 2011 - YOU & ME

I am Sketchy Thursdays' Guest Designer for the month of December! I am so honoured to be joining the talented DT at Sketchy Thursdays.  I just hope my projects are at par with what they showcase over at their very popular site. :)

Here is my take for this week's sketch.


These are photos of me and my hubby at our wedding banquet.  We hired a photo booth for the night.  It also served as a keepsake for our guests.  And of course, at the end of the evening we just had to give it a go ourselves!  Being a camera crazy couple, we will definitely not pass up an opportunity like this. Ha! :)

Here's a closer look on the other details of my LO.




The journalling reads...

"After the 'I do's', it's time to celebrate!
We enjoyed the evening taking everything in -
   the food, the music, the well-wishes of family and friends.
Indeed, it is the happiest day of our lives,
   and it is truly memorable."

Layout Recipe:
Base - Coredinations Whitewash Collection
DP - Echo Park Be Mine Love Letters
Cardstock - American Crafts
Photo corner - The Paper Company Filigree Accents
Pearls - Zva Creative
Rhinestone - Zva Creative
Glitter Letter Stickers - American Crafts Thickers Rockabye
Punches - Martha Stewart Garden Trellis, Martha Stewart Large Monarch Butterfly

And here is the sketch.


Thank you for dropping by! Please don't forget to say "hi" through the comments section.


It's me,

1 Cookie Thoughts:

JenE said...

Love your LO! Great embossing, colors and love the MS punch!