Sunday, December 18, 2011

Challenge Entry: Hi! Keep in touch

I have been busy working on Christmas greeting cards for my personal use so I haven't been posting any challenge specific cards.  But finally, I am about to post out the last few Christmas cards I have to send and now I'm back making challenge cards! Yay me! :D

Here's my first non-Christmas themed card after a while.


I am entering this to the following challenges.
1. 365 Days - Day 291 - Diamonds & Pearls

Include diamond shapes on your card - more than one (can be patterned paper), and at least 3 "pearls" on your card.


2. The Sweet Stop - SSS139-December 17 - "Hi!" is chipboard letter from Basic Grey.



It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Kim O'Connell said...

It was kind of refreshing NOT to see a Christmas card, I have to tell you! This is so cute! love the argyle and baker's twine! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card Jenny. Love the image, the papers, the flag... the pearls and twine look great!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great card! Excellent use of the challenges! Thanks for joining us at 365 cards!