Friday, December 2, 2011

Challenge Entry: Small & Cute Gift Enclosures

My scraps of Christmas themed paper is piling up due to the many Christmas cards, and projects I have already done so far.

Cheryl at Sketches4All posted a challenge to use up these craps, and the perfect way to do this is to create small and cute gift enclosures.

Here is my take! :)


These cuties are sized 3"x3". The papers are from Echo Park's Season's Greetings collection.  The sentiment stamps are from Inkadinkado.

I am entering my gift enclosures to the following challenges.
1. 365 Cards - Day 275 - Divide and Conquer

Divide your card into 4 parts - and each part should have a different background pattern.  However else you decorate the card is up to you.


2. Go Fish - Challenge #6 - Inspiration Challenge with a Twist Polka Dots -  One of the DP strips I used have dots on it. :)



3. The Sweet Stop - SSS136



It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Shelby Goolsby said...

These are wonderful!! What a fabulous and creative way to use those scraps and look at you 3 Christmas cards checked off the list:)Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Kate said...

Jenny this is so pretty. great use of the scraps definitely. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

C Stephens said...

Beautiful card and I love that you used up some scraps! Thanks for playing with us at Go Fish!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Go FIsh challenge! :)