Thursday, April 21, 2011

LO Project: Tying the Perfect Bow

I am working on a practice project using the Stampendous Hey There, Cupcake set.  As I was finishing up the layout, I thought that a bow would be a really nice accent.  So, I decided to make a small bow with a bit of leftover ribbon I had in my stack.  And it was quite hard to tie it into a perfect bow.

I moved from my craft station to the computer and brought up YouTube on the browser.  Then I found this amazing video on how to tie a perfect small bow.




Now, this is what my bow looks like using this technique.  And the finished product.





The denim is not part of the project, it's our sofa's cover. :P

It's just a practice piece.  I will try to come up with a better one in the next few days.  I am still trying to get the hang of stamping. 

0 Cookie Thoughts: