Monday, April 18, 2011

Singapore Adventure: One Sick Cookie

I blame the weather!  Very hot and humid in the morning, then in the afternoon, the heavy rains come.  I may not be very fit, but I know I am no weakling.  But this crazy hot and cold weather is just throwing my immune system off.

My bestfriend - Erythromycin
So this week, Erythromycin is my bestfriend. 

Imagine your schedule being limited by the "2 to be taken 4 times daily".  And prior to that you need to sit down for a meal before taking the tabs.  \

Well, the pink color of the tabs somehow makes it easier to swallow.   Hahaha...  But still, I just couldn't bear the idea of taking another round of antibiotics.  Last time I did a cycle was for my unfortunate scissor accident about 3 months ago. 

Hopefully I get better real soon because being sick just sucks! 

In the meantime, I will enjoy the big pot of sopas (Milky Chicken Macaroni Soup) which is actually all I can eat since yesterday.  It's just so difficult to swallow with this sore throat.   

Sopas for Wifey Cookie

And yeah, meet my other bestfriend - Strepsils.



Strepsils with Honey & Lemon


0 Cookie Thoughts: