Friday, April 15, 2011

Singapore Adventure: Milk Chocolate Spoons

Yesterday, I had a little sweet treats shopping with Hazel while waiting on the guys to join us for a Japanese dinner at Shokudo, Raffles Shopping Centre.  We went to the Cocoa Trees shop.  And surprisingly I had a nice find - Chocolate Spoons! :)

Choc O' Time Milk Chocolate Spoons
Cocoa Trees

These uniquely designed chocolate spoons may be consumed as a regular chocolate or used as a stirrer for milk, chocolate, or tea (if you're that bold).

I gave it a try.  I made myself a cup of hot coffee and attempted to use it as a stirrer.  Unfortunately, the chocolate does not really hold up well to the heat.  As I was handling it, it started to melt in my fingers.  Well, I know I had warm hands, but that piece of chocolate is just so quick to melt!

As for the taste, it's chocolatey enough, like any other milk chocolate bar.  Nothing special or extraordinary apart from the shape.

It retails at 5.00 SGD for a box of 8 spoons at Cocoa Trees.



0 Cookie Thoughts: